Peggy’s operations to prevent spread of Covid 19
We want to reassure you that we are taking every step known to us and possible to keep you and our staff safe. We hope that the following information will help you to feel more confident about venturing into town for your next unique experience in the safe and friendly sanctuary now commonly known as “Our Peggy’s”
Changes we have made and will continue to make to keep you safe
- As of 16th Dec 2021, we are now recommending that customers take a lateral flow test on the day of any event they are attending. Please do not attend if you test positive, and get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, where we can discuss credit for an event in the future. We also ask that you wear a mask on arrival and when moving around the venue. It is not necessary to wear a mask at your table, but our staff will do so.
- Staggered table bookings to minimise queueing.
- We will operate at lower capacity to keep as much space as possible
- There will be hand sanitiser for you to use on arrival and available to you at any time
- You will also have the opportunity to wash your hands in our facilities upstairs or in the ground floor accessible toilet
- We have a fully functioning air ventilation system that allows fresh air in whilst taking the stale air out
- Our staff will use face masks during service.
- We will sanitize menus after every use
- There will be no service at the bar which will minimise the need for movement around the venue
- The Food Standards Agency states that it is very unlikely to catch Coronavirus from food. However our chefs will use PPE where appropriate and minimise contact with each other by reducing the number of Kitchen staff on duty at any one time
- Only kitchen staff have access to the kitchen
- We will continue to sanitise all surfaces that come into contact with hands; finger plates, doors, bannister rails, pillars. This will happen before your visit, during and straight after
- Your table and chairs will be sanitised
- Our bathrooms will also be sanitised at the same rate
- The frequency of these operations will be monitored and checked by our management
- We have a mirror on the stairs to avoid customers crossing past each other
- We will encourage contactless payments (now up to £45 per transaction) to reduce handling cash
- Our card reading machines and till screens will be sanitised before and after every use
- We have always asked our audience to keep noise to a minimum during a performance for the benefit of music lovers and in consideration of the band.
- We will continue to look into and think about ways to keep us all safe alongside following the current Government guidelines
We do reserve the right to ask customers to leave the venue if their behaviour impacts on the safety of others, including our staff. We sincerely hope you understand our intentions. If you have any other suggestions or concerns please let us know. We wish to work on this together with you