[Jazz] Tina May
Doors at 5pm, vacate by 7:30pm
Ticket is inclusive of a set menu
Doors at 7:30pm, vacate by midnight.
Two sets of music with an interval, food purchased separately view full menu
Please see our Covid Safety Policy
“Irresistible Jazz Diva” – Dave Gelly, The Observer
“OUTSTANDING” – ★★★★ Time Out
The effervescent, stylish, multi award winning vocalist Tina May returns to Peggy’s.
Her multiple albums, include many recorded ‘live’ are ‘must haves’ in any music collection. Her performances, singing in both English and French, now span the globe and confirm Tina as a world stage performer and all time great jazz singer
Expect a delicious mix of Tina’s emotive songs, romantic ballads & seriously swinging grooves, performed with immaculate pitch and Tina’s atmospheric airy vocal tone.
“A fine, expressive voice, with immaculate pitch” – Dave Gelly, Observer
“The most expressive and technically gifted jazz singer on the UK scene” – Kenny Mathieson, Scotsman
Joining Tina tonight are the wonderful talents of:
Robin Aspland – piano
Simon Thorpe – double bass
Steve Brown – drums
Ticket and Venue information:
- You can request to be seated in ‘Dizzy’ (raked theatre), ‘Duke’ (side wall), ‘Billie’ (front of stage) or ‘Mingus’ (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats.
- Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfil all customers requirements
- Seating in ‘Ella’ or ‘Satchmo’ (by the windows) is allocated last, unless specifically requested. Please note, a few of these seats are restricted view
- All seats are at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can view a seating plan here
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
- We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor