Thursday Jazz Jam
Thursday 22nd August 2019
7:00pm - 11:00pm
- Serving Middle Eastern Meze Menu
- Free Entry
We are very pleased to announce that Peggy's Jazz Jam will now be regularly hosted by the Andrew Wood Trio on the last Thursday of every month for free. Professional and amateur musicians alike are invited to sit in with the house band to explore jazz repertoire in front of a listening audience. The jam session has continued to be a great success since the move to Peggy's Skylight in August 2018, both for audiences as a place to hear a wide variety of local/regional/national performers in an informal setting and for musicians as an organic platform to develop as artists.
For those interested in performing, please register interest to play/sing with the group on arrival (sign-up sheet at the bar) and we will do our best to ensure this is possible. During busy sessions a performance slot can't always be guaranteed.
Photo Credit Darren CowleyBack to all events
Thursday Jazz Jam
- All seating is allocated by our Maitre d', who will make every attempt to accommodate your first choice. This is not always possible, and for busy events your party may even be split between tables. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We respectfully ask that you consider fellow listeners and artists by silencing mobile phones and keeping noise to a minimum during performances
- These are the premium seats, each one having clear sight lines to the stage
- You can request to be seated in Dizzy (raked theatre), Duke (side wall), Monk or Bird (bar stools), Billie (front of stage) or Mingus (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats on a first come, first served basis. (Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfill all customers requirements)
- Each of these seats is at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can also request to be seated in an area near the window (Ella or Satchmo). Please note, some tables have restricted view
EARLY BIRD/ADV TICKET
- These are seated if the event is seated, or standing otherwise
STANDARD, SEATED IF AVAILABLE TICKET
- Standard tickets are realeased once seated tickets have sold out
- These are for any of the table seating not occupied by "seated" ticketholders, or for standing in the bar area behind the seated auditorium. We politely ask that you stand within this area so as not to obscure the view of the seated audience
- Seating in the areas Billie and Mingus will not be available for these events.
- Usually, other seating areas will be bookable, but please be aware that other audience members may obscure your view of the stage in some locations
- We are able to cater for bookings of up to 22 people in the area 'Ella' and up to 12 in 'Satchmo'
- We can also arrange for a standing buffet for more people on request
Please email email@example.com to discuss your enquiry
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor
ADVANCE TICKETS/ON THE DOOR
- Advance ticket sales finish at 18:30 on the day of the concert
- There are often tickets available on the door, but we would advise purchasing online as events can sell out well in advance