Tap Rhythm Jam with Joe Egan Trio
Sunday 22nd September 2019
6:00pm - 11:00pm
- Seated dining from 6pm (serving bar boards menu)
- 6:30-7:15 Tap improvisation workshop - use our tap shoes for FREE
- 7:30-9:30 Tap Jam
- Tap Rhythm Jam Nottingham hosted by Jess Murray
– Live Jazz from Joe Egan Trio
Come and enjoy amazing improvised tap performance with live music, and give it a try yourself either in our renegade stage workshop or as part of the main jam.
A Tap Jam is a place for tap dancers to improvise with musicians and other tap dancers. Everyone is welcome to take part or simply watch and enjoy.
We have Joe Egan, host of Bitches Be Brewin' jam night and member of Major Ruse leading a fantastic house band to take us on a musical journey through Jazz, Funk, Blues and wherever else the night takes us! Tap Rhythm Jams are open to dancers of all levels of experience from complete beginners to professional performers. We even have tap shoes that you can use if you don’t have your own! Musicians welcome to jam also!
There will be a Renegade Stage group improvisation workshop with Jess Murray and Guitarist and band leader Joe Egan before the main jam starts for you to try improvising in a low key environment. Then you can either sign up to perform at the jam or sit back and enjoy the performance which will include surprise special guests along the way.
We'll be serving our bar board menu. Buy our combined "Ticket & Food Deal", which includes any one of the following, all of which come served with olives, pickles, and either sourdough flatbread or sourdough crackers
Hummus Board (VG)
Homemade hummus made with aromatic spices and Persian lime juice
3 Cheese Board (V)(N)
Goats Cheese, Stilton, and Derby-shire Sage Cheddar
Olives-a-Plenty Board (VG)
Peggy's olives marinated with chilli, Mediterranean herbs and garlic
Duck Pâté Board (A)
Our homemade Pâté made with fresh orange and brandy
Mast Esfenaj Board (V)
Our delightful yoghurt dip, made with turmeric, garlic, and spinach
Back to all events
Tap Rhythm Jam with Joe Egan Trio
- All seating is allocated by our Maitre d', who will make every attempt to accommodate your first choice. This is not always possible, and for busy events your party may even be split between tables. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We respectfully ask that you consider fellow listeners and artists by silencing mobile phones and keeping noise to a minimum during performances
- These are the premium seats, each one having clear sight lines to the stage
- You can request to be seated in Dizzy (raked theatre), Duke (side wall), Monk or Bird (bar stools), Billie (front of stage) or Mingus (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats on a first come, first served basis. (Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfill all customers requirements)
- Each of these seats is at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can also request to be seated in an area near the window (Ella or Satchmo). Please note, some tables have restricted view
EARLY BIRD/ADV TICKET
- These are seated if the event is seated, or standing otherwise
STANDARD, SEATED IF AVAILABLE TICKET
- Standard tickets are realeased once seated tickets have sold out
- These are for any of the table seating not occupied by "seated" ticketholders, or for standing in the bar area behind the seated auditorium. We politely ask that you stand within this area so as not to obscure the view of the seated audience
- Seating in the areas Billie and Mingus will not be available for these events.
- Usually, other seating areas will be bookable, but please be aware that other audience members may obscure your view of the stage in some locations
- We are able to cater for bookings of up to 22 people in the area 'Ella' and up to 12 in 'Satchmo'
- We can also arrange for a standing buffet for more people on request
Please email email@example.com to discuss your enquiry
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor
ADVANCE TICKETS/ON THE DOOR
- Advance ticket sales finish at 18:30 on the day of the concert
- There are often tickets available on the door, but we would advise purchasing online as events can sell out well in advance