Sunday Mezinee | Me & Mr Jones Duo
Sunday 8th December 2019
1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Seated dining from 12pm
- Concert starts at 1pm
- Serving Mediterranean & Middle Eastern Meze
Me & Mr Jones are Rachel Foster (voice) and Paul Deats (piano)
A sophisticated sound; ‘bluesy and breathtakingly ballsy’.
Rachel Foster; Jazz and pop chanteuse, once likened to Tracy Thorn and Sade (only phatter!) ‘A voice like Baileys with chocolate!’ Toured US with Weekend Players earning Billboard Chart success at no.3 and reaching no.1 in the Dance Chart respectively. Rachel also collaborated with local hero’s Bent, Shod and Crazy P to name but a few. A voice mature enough to command demanding music
Paul Deats; Jazz, Funk, Blues piano. ‘A powerful and intense player, ..lyrical and thoughtful’.
Paul aka Paulus has toured Europe and the UK extensively. He is a constantly inventive arranger, improviser and composer making him a much sought after player, performer and collaborator.
Beautiful original songs, made with love. Nostalgic for another time but very much for today, Me & Mr Jones will also be serving up sweet music from the American Song book and other long-loved confection
Sunday Mezinee | Me & Mr Jones Duo
- All seating is allocated by our Maitre d', who will make every attempt to accommodate your first choice. This is not always possible, and for busy events your party may even be split between tables. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We respectfully ask that you consider fellow listeners and artists by silencing mobile phones and keeping noise to a minimum during performances
SEATED DINING RESERVATION
- These are the premium seats, each one having clear sight lines to the stage
- You can request to be seated in Dizzy (raked theatre), Duke (side wall), Monk or Bird (bar stools), Billie (front of stage) or Mingus (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats on a first come, first served basis. (Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfill all customers requirements)
- Each of these seats is at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can also request to be seated in an area near the window (Ella or Satchmo). Please note, some tables have restricted view
STANDARD, SEATED IF AVAILABLE TICKET
- Standard tickets are released once seated tickets have sold out
- These are for any of the table seating not occupied by "seated" ticketholders, or for standing in the bar area behind the seated auditorium. We politely ask that you stand within this area so as not to obscure the view of the seated audience
- Seating in the areas Billie and Mingus will not be available for these events.
- Usually, other seating areas will be bookable, but please be aware that other audience members may obscure your view of the stage in some locations
- We are able to cater for bookings of up to 22 people in the area 'Ella' and up to 12 in 'Satchmo'
- We can also arrange for a standing buffet for more people on request
Please email email@example.com to discuss your enquiry
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor
ONLINE TICKETS/ON THE DOOR
- Online ticket sales finish an hour before the listed start time
- There are often tickets available on the door, but we would advise purchasing online as events can sell out well in advance