Sunday Mezinee | Bryan Corbett
Sunday 20th October 2019
12:00pm - 3:00pm
- Seated dining from 12pm
- Concert starts at 1pm
- Serving Mediterranean & Middle Eastern Meze
As well performing under his own name, Bryan has been performing and recording for world renowned artists and bands such as The Brand New Heavies, Tony Christie, Ben E King, Us3, Alesha Dixon, Ella Eyre, Sigala, Sam Bailey, Brian McFadden, Mica Paris, Beverley Knight, Gary US Bonds, Ruby Turner, Jan Smit, Siedah Garrett, josecelyn brown, Funk De Nite and the list goes into a who's who in the jazz and commercial world. He has toured and performed around the globe as a guest artist and with his own bands regularly performs festivals, concert halls and clubs through out the U.K. and has features on the soundtrack to major commercials for Fiat 500, Iceland and Panasonic.
Bryan is featured as a soloist or in horn sections on numerous recordings and has also been featured soloist with the 'BBC Concert Orchestra' and Big Band Małopolski in Krakow, Poland. He was a winner of the 'Jerwood Rising Star' at Cheltenham International Festival and his Quartet has previously won the poll winner prize at Symphony Hall in Birmingham.
Bryan will be joined by Peggy's own Paul Deats on piano for an afternoon of choice jazz standards and lesser known gems from their favourites collection.Back to all events
Sunday Mezinee | Bryan Corbett
- All seating is allocated by our Maitre d', who will make every attempt to accommodate your first choice. This is not always possible, and for busy events your party may even be split between tables. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We respectfully ask that you consider fellow listeners and artists by silencing mobile phones and keeping noise to a minimum during performances
- These are the premium seats, each one having clear sight lines to the stage
- You can request to be seated in Dizzy (raked theatre), Duke (side wall), Monk or Bird (bar stools), Billie (front of stage) or Mingus (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats on a first come, first served basis. (Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfill all customers requirements)
- Each of these seats is at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can also request to be seated in an area near the window (Ella or Satchmo). Please note, some tables have restricted view
EARLY BIRD/ADV TICKET
- These are seated if the event is seated, or standing otherwise
STANDARD, SEATED IF AVAILABLE TICKET
- Standard tickets are realeased once seated tickets have sold out
- These are for any of the table seating not occupied by "seated" ticketholders, or for standing in the bar area behind the seated auditorium. We politely ask that you stand within this area so as not to obscure the view of the seated audience
- Seating in the areas Billie and Mingus will not be available for these events.
- Usually, other seating areas will be bookable, but please be aware that other audience members may obscure your view of the stage in some locations
- We are able to cater for bookings of up to 22 people in the area 'Ella' and up to 12 in 'Satchmo'
- We can also arrange for a standing buffet for more people on request
Please email email@example.com to discuss your enquiry
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor
ONLINE TICKETS/ON THE DOOR
- Online ticket sales finish an hour before the listed start time
- There are often tickets available on the door, but we would advise purchasing online as events can sell out well in advance