Sunday Jazz Jam
- Doors open at 4pm
- Event starts at 5pm
- Listeners please book a ticket (view menu)
- Players sitting in must contact JazzJam@AndrewWoodJazz.co.uk (due to social distancing)
- Please see our Covid Safety Policy
- View Seating Plan
Professional and amateur musicians alike are invited to sit in with the house band to explore jazz repertoire in front of a listening audience. The jam session has continued to be a great success since the move to Peggy’s Skylight in August 2018, both for audiences as a place to hear a wide variety of local/regional/national performers in an informal setting and for musicians as an organic platform to develop as artists.
The event begins with a short set from the house band. Performers will be invited in organised slots, according to prior booking, due to Covid restrictions.
For those interested in performing, please register interest to play/sing with the group, please contact JazzJam@AndrewWoodJazz.co.uk
Ticket and Venue information:
- You can request to be seated in ‘Dizzy’ (raked theatre), ‘Duke’ (side wall), ‘Billie’ (front of stage) or ‘Mingus’ (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats.
- Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfil all customers requirements
- Seating in ‘Ella’ or ‘Satchmo’ (by the windows) is allocated last, unless specifically requested. Please note, a few of these seats are restricted view
- All seats are at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can view a seating plan here
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
- Please email email@example.com to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
- We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor