Sunday Jazz Jam – 18th February
Apologies for any confusion – this event was previously listed as 25th Feb, but has now changed
Doors open at 4pm – Event starts at 5pm – Last food orders at 6pm
Seating reserved for diners only
View Seating Plan
This is a free event, with some standing room available. You are free to drop in throughout the afternoon/evening. You will likely need to book a ticket if you want to reserve seating.
Sunday Jazz Jam
Professional and amateur musicians alike are invited to sit in with the house band to explore jazz repertoire in front of a listening audience. The jam session has continued to be a great success since the move to Peggy’s Skylight in August 2018, both for audiences as a place to hear a wide variety of local/regional/national performers in an informal setting and for musicians as an organic platform to develop as artists.
The event begins with a short set from the house band.
For those interested in performing, please sign up with the house band on arrival. Playing isn’t guaranteed as there can sometimes be too many people to fit in.
Ticket and Venue information:
- ‘Dining’ ticket holders can request to be seated in ‘Dizzy’ (raked theatre), ‘Duke’ (side wall), ‘Mingus’ (near piano) or ‘Ella/Satchmo’, and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats.
- Seating is reserved for diners only. If you are not dining, please select the ‘General Admission’ ticket.
- Though we can guarantee that diners will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfil all customers requirements
- Seating in ‘Ella’ or ‘Satchmo’ (by the windows) is allocated last, unless specifically requested. Please note, a few of these seats are restricted view
- All seats are at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can view a seating plan here
- Limited seating may become available to ‘General Admission’ ticket holders, dependent upon attendance numbers
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
- We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor