Sharp Little Bones featuring Tony Kofi [jazz]
Doors at 7pm
Performance 8-10pm (with interval)
View Meze Boards Menu
Please see our Covid Safety Policy
View Seating Plan
Sharp Little Bones featuring Tony Kofi
MOBO-nominated, multi BBC Jazz and Parliamentary Jazz Awards winner Tony Kofi joins Simon Paterson (basses & composition), Paul Deats (keyboards) and Andrew Wood (drums) to perform exciting new music.
This band, well-loved by Peggy’s audience, play tight, energetic, and catchy, melodic music. Their sound has a fresh, contemporary appeal; acoustic forces rooted in the bebop tradition, embellished with tasteful electronics.
Paterson “pens a superior blend of material which often hints at jazz and world-music influences” (Sam Inglis, Editor in Chief of Sound on Sound)
“Paterson’s playing on several instruments is deft” – Bruce Crowther, Jazz Journal
Ticket and Venue information:
- You can request to be seated in ‘Dizzy’ (raked theatre), ‘Duke’ (side wall), ‘Billie’ (front of stage) or ‘Mingus’ (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats.
- Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfil all customers requirements
- Seating in ‘Ella’ or ‘Satchmo’ (by the windows) is allocated last, unless specifically requested. Please note, a few of these seats are restricted view
- All seats are at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can view a seating plan here
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
- Please email email@example.com to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
- We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor