Doors at 5pm, vacate by 7:30pm
meze boards menu
Doors at 7:30pm, vacate by midnight.
Two sets of music with an interval
Please see our Covid Safety Policy
View Seating Plan
Sambossa are a unique UK based Brazilian music quartet that presents all the sounds & rhythms of Brazil in a small band format. Compact but very powerful, with music ranging from sultry bossa nova & grooving Latin to blistering samba
British born, London based guitarist & singer, Paul utilises a guitar synthesiser to bring a full sound to this small line up and enables them to present a very complete & totally unique sound.
Born into a family of musicians Carolina grew up traveling around Brazil with her parents’ band. Multi-lingual and with a degree in Acting she recorded her debut album Carolina Lelis Live in 2017 and in 2018 participated in The Voice Brazil.
A fantastic percussion player & singer, Xavier has been an integral part of the band since the early 1990’s. Originally from São Paulo, Brazil, he is also a talented songwriter.
Marcelo is an award winning multi-instrumentalist & songwriter from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. He has been working with Sambossa since it’s formation & has a writing partnership with band leader Paul Rumbol.
Ticket and Venue information:
- You can request to be seated in ‘Dizzy’ (raked theatre), ‘Duke’ (side wall), ‘Billie’ (front of stage) or ‘Mingus’ (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats.
- Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfil all customers requirements
- Seating in ‘Ella’ or ‘Satchmo’ (by the windows) is allocated last, unless specifically requested. Please note, a few of these seats are restricted view
- All seats are at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can view a seating plan here
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
- We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor