Root Down! with Meraki
Friday 28th June 2019
7:00pm - 12:00am
- Seated dining from 7pm
- Concert starts at 8pm
- Kitchen Serves Middle Eastern Meze Menu until 9:30pm
- Followed by DJ Daddio & The Jazz Ambassadors - Free Entry from 10pm
Meraki is an instrumental fusion band based in the UK led by bassist and composer Jaz Moss. Meraki blends influences from Neo-soul and Jazz, to Funk and Rock bringing their unique sound to the forever thriving London music scene. Meraki are about to release their debut album this year which will feature all the six members of the band as well as some very special guests.
"Meraki" - is a word that modern Greeks often use to describe doing something with soul, creativity, or love — when you put "something of yourself" into what you're doing, whatever it may be.
Recent London gigs at Luna at the popular Prop Up night, and with liv.LIVE at Brixton market, have cemented them as exciting newcomers on the scene. Band members have flaunted dazzling versatility in their heavy live studio sessions videos on YouTube, including players like James Beckwith, whose own trio has pushed from strength to strength with appearances with So Far Sounds and at the taste making Good Evening jazz concert series in South London.
Root Down! with Meraki
- All seating is allocated by our Maitre d', who will make every attempt to accommodate your first choice. This is not always possible, and for busy events your party may even be split between tables. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We respectfully ask that you consider fellow listeners and artists by silencing mobile phones and keeping noise to a minimum during performances
- These are the premium seats, each one having clear sight lines to the stage
- You can request to be seated in Dizzy (raked theatre), Duke (side wall), Monk or Bird (bar stools), Billie (front of stage) or Mingus (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats on a first come, first served basis. (Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfill all customers requirements)
- Each of these seats is at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can also request to be seated in an area near the window (Ella or Satchmo). Please note, some tables have restricted view
STANDARD, SEATED IF AVAILABLE TICKET
- Standard tickets are realeased once seated tickets have sold out
- These are for any of the table seating not occupied by "seated" ticketholders, or for standing in the bar area behind the seated auditorium. We politely ask that you stand within this area so as not to obscure the view of the seated audience
- We are able to cater for bookings of up to 22 people in the area 'Ella' and up to 12 in 'Satchmo'
- We can also arrange for a standing buffet for more people on request
Please email email@example.com to discuss your enquiry
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor
ADVANCE TICKETS/ON THE DOOR
- Advance ticket sales finish at 18:30 on the day of the concert
- There are often tickets available on the door, but we would advise purchasing online as events can sell out well in advance