Root Down! with Harleighblu
Friday 22nd November 2019
7:00pm - 11:00pm
- Limited dining spaces from 7pm (no orders past 7:30pm) keep your seat during performance (ticket price includes £5 deposit redeemable on your food order)
- Concert starts at 8pm
- Kitchen also serves street food wraps until 9:30pm
- Followed by DJ Daddio & The Jazz Ambassadors - Free Entry from 10pm
Combining a classic yet truly distinctive soul voice with a love of bass and eclectic future beats, Harleighblu has been compared to some of the world’s most genre defining singers over the last 20 years, including the likes of late Amy Winehouse & Erykah Badu.
Having regular bookings at prestigious festivals like Glastonbury, Bestival, Kendal Calling, Boomtown, world famous venue Jazz Cafe and Giles Peterson Worldwide festival, she has attained incredible recognition over the last few years. She has released a string of successful singles, which have attained a hefty half a million YouTube hits.
Harleighblu has collaborated with the great Jakarta producer Bluestaeb to bring you her biggest album yet which will be out autumn this year. The project has led to her headline appearance at prestigious Lollapalooza in Berlin this year as well as returning to Croatia’s biggest underground music festival Outlook. Harleighblu has attained some impressive achievements over the last few years, including supporting Rag’n’Bone Man, Amp Fiddler and Mistajam and having her debut single ‘Enough Now’ crowned his ‘Jam Hot’ single of the week. Harleighblu’s tracks have also been a magnet for collaborators and remixes.
Garnering critical acclaim for her raw, beat-heavy style, the Nottingham native's focus has matured into a frank, self-possessed voice that pulls no punches and makes no apologies. Bringing us raw, unapologetically feminine and honest lyrical touches, Harleighblu has established herself as one of the UK's most promising young artists.
Root Down! with Harleighblu
- All seating is allocated by our Maitre d', who will make every attempt to accommodate your first choice. This is not always possible, and for busy events your party may even be split between tables. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We respectfully ask that you consider fellow listeners and artists by silencing mobile phones and keeping noise to a minimum during performances
- These are the premium seats, each one having clear sight lines to the stage
- You can request to be seated in Dizzy (raked theatre), Duke (side wall), Monk or Bird (bar stools), Billie (front of stage) or Mingus (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats on a first come, first served basis. (Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfill all customers requirements)
- Each of these seats is at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can also request to be seated in an area near the window (Ella or Satchmo). Please note, some tables have restricted view
EARLY BIRD/ADV TICKET
- These are seated if the event is seated, or standing otherwise
STANDARD, SEATED IF AVAILABLE TICKET
- Standard tickets are realeased once seated tickets have sold out
- These are for any of the table seating not occupied by "seated" ticketholders, or for standing in the bar area behind the seated auditorium. We politely ask that you stand within this area so as not to obscure the view of the seated audience
- Seating in the areas Billie and Mingus will not be available for these events.
- Usually, other seating areas will be bookable, but please be aware that other audience members may obscure your view of the stage in some locations
- We are able to cater for bookings of up to 22 people in the area 'Ella' and up to 12 in 'Satchmo'
- We can also arrange for a standing buffet for more people on request
Please email email@example.com to discuss your enquiry
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor
ADVANCE TICKETS/ON THE DOOR
- Advance ticket sales finish at 18:30 on the day of the concert
- There are often tickets available on the door, but we would advise purchasing online as events can sell out well in advance