Root Down! with Errol Linton
Friday 1st November 2019
7:00pm - 12:00am
- Seated dining from 7pm
- Concert starts at 8pm
- Kitchen Serves Middle Eastern Meze Menu until 9:30pm
- Followed by DJ Daddio & The Jazz Ambassadors - Free Entry from 10pm
Errol Linton - harmonica/vocals
Adam Blake - guitar
Petar Zivkovic - piano
Lance Rose - bass
Gary Williams - drums
Britain's hottest Blues Band: Errol Linton rocks up to Nottingham this November.
A multi-award winning performer, which includes a coveted 'Best International Blues Act' nomination at this year’s Jazz FM Awards, Errol's career has spanned an impressive 30 years.
Respected and much loved by fellow musicians and audiences alike you can still catch him playing solo on the London underground as well as appearing at major festivals with his exceptional band.
Errol's 5th album, 'Packing My Bags' (Bra$$dog Records), with its unique fusion of blues styles, 'like Chess Records meets Studio One', has earned Errol much critical acclaim as well as reaching a wider audience. A constant presence on the Capital's live circuit this 'Mighty Performer's' (Cerys Matthews) shows are legendary, expect to dance.
'A Mighty performer ...catch him while you can' Cerys Matthews, BBC Radio 2 Blues Show
'Errol Linton is the finest blues and reggae harmonica player in Europe. And I say that with utter confidence.' Max Reinhardt, BBC Radio 3 Late Junction
'Tremendous', Paul Jones BBC Radio 2 Blues Show
'Errol Linton stands at the forefront of British Blues', Garth Cartwright, The Guardian
Root Down! with Errol Linton
- All seating is allocated by our Maitre d', who will make every attempt to accommodate your first choice. This is not always possible, and for busy events your party may even be split between tables. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We respectfully ask that you consider fellow listeners and artists by silencing mobile phones and keeping noise to a minimum during performances
- These are the premium seats, each one having clear sight lines to the stage
- You can request to be seated in Dizzy (raked theatre), Duke (side wall), Monk or Bird (bar stools), Billie (front of stage) or Mingus (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats on a first come, first served basis. (Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfill all customers requirements)
- Each of these seats is at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can also request to be seated in an area near the window (Ella or Satchmo). Please note, some tables have restricted view
EARLY BIRD/ADV TICKET
- These are seated if the event is seated, or standing otherwise
STANDARD, SEATED IF AVAILABLE TICKET
- Standard tickets are realeased once seated tickets have sold out
- These are for any of the table seating not occupied by "seated" ticketholders, or for standing in the bar area behind the seated auditorium. We politely ask that you stand within this area so as not to obscure the view of the seated audience
- Seating in the areas Billie and Mingus will not be available for these events.
- Usually, other seating areas will be bookable, but please be aware that other audience members may obscure your view of the stage in some locations
- We are able to cater for bookings of up to 22 people in the area 'Ella' and up to 12 in 'Satchmo'
- We can also arrange for a standing buffet for more people on request
Please email email@example.com to discuss your enquiry
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor
ONLINE TICKETS/ON THE DOOR
- Online ticket sales finish an hour before the listed start time
- There are often tickets available on the door, but we would advise purchasing online as events can sell out well in advance