[sunday jazz] Rob Rosa Trio
Kick back & relax with our Sunday afternoon jazz & meze sessions…
Dining from 12pm
Performance 1-3pm (with interval)
Please see our Covid Safety Policy
Rob Rosa Trio
Rob Rosa is a violinist who has been entertaining the folks of Nottingham and far beyond for many years leading Maniere des Bohemiens, with their infectious blend of improvised, manouche jazz and rough-edged, virtuosic eastern-european gypsy-folk music. He teams up here with pianist and co-founder of Peggy’s, Paul Deats & bassist Simon Paterson, exploring the gypsy jazz repertoire, as well as some favourite standards.
Ticket and Venue information:
- You can request to be seated in ‘Dizzy’ (raked theatre), ‘Duke’ (side wall), ‘Billie’ (front of stage) or ‘Mingus’ (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats.
- Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfil all customers requirements
- Seating in ‘Ella’ or ‘Satchmo’ (by the windows) is allocated last, unless specifically requested. Please note, a few of these seats are restricted view
- All seats are at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can view a seating plan here
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
- We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor