Phlexx Records: Benjamin Zięć & the Rarebreeds EP Launch
Wednesday 10th July 2019
7:00pm - 12:00am
- Seated dining from 7pm
- Mediterranean Meze Menu served until 9:30pm
Phlexx Records are proud to announce the debut release and launch event of Benjamin Zięć & the Rarebreed's 'Fallen Leaves' Ep. On the night we will be celebrating the release of the material digitally and also there will be a chance to grab yourself a physical copy. The event will be held at Peggy's Skylight, one of Nottingham's hottest new music venues from 7PM.
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ LINE-UP ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
★ Benjamin Zięć & The Rarebreeds ★
Benjamin Zięć is a singer song writer from Nottingham that has appeared and featured in a multitude of bands, acts and artforms such as The Afterdark Movement, Origin One and in his electronic persona of Trekkah. Going back to his roots of music composition is it only now that the artist has finally got round to recording his debut Ep 'Fallen Leaves'.
Backed by a superstar lineup of familiar Nottingham-based musicians, Benjamin Zięć & the Rarebreeds combined present a raw, edgy sound blending genres such as Folk, Blues and Grunge. With only a handful of live performances to date, such as BBC Music Introducing's Faction events at Rough Trade and support act for Huw Eddy & The Carnival, the group kick off their debut launch campaign with a Nottingham-based event at Peggy's Skylight
★ Marco Woolf ★
A delicate soul. Marco Woolf has spent the better part of three years working on his debut EP 'self', a collection of heartfelt inner monologues and images.
Heavily influenced by a blend of Jazz and Folk artists such as John Martyn and Nick Drake, Marco Woolf presents delicate, introspective songs that captivate his audience
★ Stacey McMullen ★
Stacey McMullen is a genre fusing folk artist who uniquely combines multiple world styles of music, moving between Celtic folk, Samba, Flamenco, Blues and much more. Combined with original and provocative song writing, touching on subjects ranging anywhere from love, philosophy and politics, Stacey has started to gather attention both locally and nationally.
Musically Stacey avoids the overused sound of many singer-songwriters, utilising classical finger style guitar and flamenco techniques. Vocally, Stacey takes on multiple personas with different vocal ranges depending on the song, each giving a unique character and mood depending on the story being told.
★ Céline Siani Djiakoua ★
Also at the event we will be hosting one of our favourite visual artists Céline Siani Djiakoua who will be working with live projections of her organic art pieces
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ TICKETS ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
Due to high demand we recommend booking tickets and getting in early to grab a table. (Tickets £6 +booking fee)
Ticket(s) for this event are purchased off-site.
- All seating is allocated by our Maitre d', who will make every attempt to accommodate your first choice. This is not always possible, and for busy events your party may even be split between tables. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We respectfully ask that you consider fellow listeners and artists by silencing mobile phones and keeping noise to a minimum during performances
- These are the premium seats, each one having clear sight lines to the stage
- You can request to be seated in Dizzy (raked theatre), Duke (side wall), Monk or Bird (bar stools), Billie (front of stage) or Mingus (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats on a first come, first served basis. (Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfill all customers requirements)
- Each of these seats is at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can also request to be seated in an area near the window (Ella or Satchmo). Please note, some tables have restricted view
EARLY BIRD TICKET
- These are seated if the event is seated, or standing otherwise
STANDARD, SEATED IF AVAILABLE TICKET
- Standard tickets are realeased once seated tickets have sold out
- These are for any of the table seating not occupied by "seated" ticketholders, or for standing in the bar area behind the seated auditorium. We politely ask that you stand within this area so as not to obscure the view of the seated audience
- Seating in the areas Billie and Mingus will not be available for these events.
- Usually, other seating areas will be bookable, but please be aware that other audience members may obscure your view of the stage in some locations
- We are able to cater for bookings of up to 22 people in the area 'Ella' and up to 12 in 'Satchmo'
- We can also arrange for a standing buffet for more people on request
Please email email@example.com to discuss your enquiry
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor
ADVANCE TICKETS/ON THE DOOR
- Advance ticket sales finish at 18:30 on the day of the concert
- There are often tickets available on the door, but we would advise purchasing online as events can sell out well in advance