Neil Angilley Trio [latin/jazz/funk]
Doors at 5pm, vacate by 7:30pm
View meze boards menu
Doors at 7:30pm, vacate by midnight.
Two sets of music with an interval
View full menu
Please see our Covid Safety Policy
View Seating Plan
Neil Angilley Trio
★★★★★ Havana Club “Album of the Week” – The Evening Standard
“The crowd were captivated by the Neil Angilley Trio’s authentic Brazilian rhythms on top of rich vocal harmonies, segueing into staggering solo & group passages of virtuosity. Sensational” – Ronnie Scott’s
This live show is spellbinding, incorporating instrumental virtuosity and 3 part vocal harmony which adds a unique dimension to the sound, creating an uplifting take on infectious rhythms from Brazil and Cuba.
As an original member of Grammy Nominated band – Down To The Bone, Neil has co-written and played on many of their no1 albums, most recently ‘The Sweetness’ which charted at no1 in the USA Billboard Charts for Jazz/Funk.
As well as appearing on the main stage at Glastonbury with Dame Shirley Bassey, Neil has also performed with Vanessa-Mae, Maceo Parker, Lionel Richie, Lisa Stansfield and Three Friends (Gentle Giant), amongst many others.
“Lyrical…impressively fluid” – The Times
Neil Angilley – Piano & Vocals
Davide Giovannini – Drums & Lead Vocals
Davide Mantovani – Bass & Vocals
Ticket and Venue information:
- You can request to be seated in ‘Dizzy’ (raked theatre), ‘Duke’ (side wall), ‘Billie’ (front of stage) or ‘Mingus’ (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats.
- Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfil all customers requirements
- Seating in ‘Ella’ or ‘Satchmo’ (by the windows) is allocated last, unless specifically requested. Please note, a few of these seats are restricted view
- All seats are at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can view a seating plan here
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
- We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor