Music, Meze & More | Zaboomba
Wednesday 12th February 2020
8:00pm - 10:00pm
- Seated dining from 7pm
- Performance starts at 8pm
- Mediterranean and Middle Eastern Meze Menu served until 9:30pm
Zaboomba plays a heady mix of Brazilian MPB pop, Forro, Lambada, Cumbia, Samba, Afoxe and Samba Reggae, offering the sophisticated sensuality of the finest 50’s slow Bossa’s to the excitement of the Carnival Batucada.
Made up of stalwarts from the Nottingham samba scene, Zaboomba is Mat Andasun on guitar/vocals, Nikki Kemp on flute/vocals, Chris Lewis-Jones on accordion/percussion, Andy Barrett and Tim Bullock on percussion and Ian Foulds on surdo.
You’ll get to hear classics from the likes of Gilberto Gil, Antonio Jobim, Luiz Bonfa and Sergio Mendes alongside outliers all the way from from Jimmy Cliff to Booker T, delivered in Zaboomba’s trademark raw, acoustic style.
Expect a night of grooves, passionate playing and dancingBack to all events
Music, Meze & More | Zaboomba
- All seating is allocated by our Maitre d', who will make every attempt to accommodate your first choice. This is not always possible, and for busy events your party may even be split between tables. Please email email@example.com
- We respectfully ask that you consider fellow listeners and artists by silencing mobile phones and keeping noise to a minimum during performances
SEATED DINING RESERVATION
- These are the premium seats, each one having clear sight lines to the stage
- You can request to be seated in Dizzy (raked theatre), Duke (side wall), Monk or Bird (bar stools), Billie (front of stage) or Mingus (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats on a first come, first served basis. (Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfill all customers requirements)
- Each of these seats is at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can also request to be seated in an area near the window (Ella or Satchmo). Please note, some tables have restricted view
STANDARD, SEATED IF AVAILABLE TICKET
- Standard tickets are released once seated tickets have sold out
- These are for any of the table seating not occupied by "seated" ticketholders, or for standing in the bar area behind the seated auditorium. We politely ask that you stand within this area so as not to obscure the view of the seated audience
- Seating in the areas Billie and Mingus will not be available for these events.
- Usually, other seating areas will be bookable, but please be aware that other audience members may obscure your view of the stage in some locations
- We are able to cater for bookings of up to 22 people in the area 'Ella' and up to 12 in 'Satchmo'
- We can also arrange for a standing buffet for more people on request
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your enquiry
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
Please email email@example.com to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor
ONLINE TICKETS/ON THE DOOR
- Online ticket sales finish an hour before the listed start time
- There are often tickets available on the door, but we would advise purchasing online as events can sell out well in advance