Music, Meze & More with Me & Mr Jones
Wednesday 21st August 2019
7:00pm - 12:00am
- Seated dining from 7pm
- Concert starts at 8pm
- Perfect night to try the Jazz Club experience
- Mediterranean Meze Menu served until 9:30pm
PEGGY'S SKYLIGHT IS ONE YEAR OLD THIS WEEK!
Me & Mr Jones are Rachel Foster (voice) and Paul Deats (piano)- [Peggy's Skylight's mum and dad] - Join us as we kick off the week's celebrations for our baby's 1st Birthday!
Beautiful original songs, made with love. Nostalgic for another time but very much for today.
A sophisticated sound; ‘bluesy and breathtakingly ballsy’.
Accompanied by an awesomely talented rhythm section; ‘The Whole Affair'
Dave Shields – double bass and Steve Smith – drums
Rachel Foster; Jazz and pop chanteuse, once likened to Tracy Thorn and Sade (only phatter!) ‘A voice like Baileys with chocolate!’ Toured US with Weekend Players earning Billboard Chart success at no.3 and reaching no.1 in the Dance Chart respectively. Rachel also collaborated with local hero’s Bent, Shod and Crazy P to name but a few. A voice mature enough to command demanding music.
Paul Deats; Jazz, Funk, Blues piano. ‘A powerful and intense player, ..lyrical and thoughtful’.
Paul aka Paulus has toured Europe and the UK extensively. He is a constantly inventive arranger and composer making him a much sought after player, performer and collaborator.
Me and Mr. Jones will also be serving up sweet music from the American Song book and other long-loved confectionBack to all events
Music, Meze & More with Me & Mr Jones
- All seating is allocated by our Maitre d', who will make every attempt to accommodate your first choice. This is not always possible, and for busy events your party may even be split between tables. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We respectfully ask that you consider fellow listeners and artists by silencing mobile phones and keeping noise to a minimum during performances
- These are the premium seats, each one having clear sight lines to the stage
- You can request to be seated in Dizzy (raked theatre), Duke (side wall), Monk or Bird (bar stools), Billie (front of stage) or Mingus (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats on a first come, first served basis. (Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfill all customers requirements)
- Each of these seats is at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can also request to be seated in an area near the window (Ella or Satchmo). Please note, some tables have restricted view
EARLY BIRD TICKET
- These are seated if the event is seated, or standing otherwise
STANDARD, SEATED IF AVAILABLE TICKET
- Standard tickets are realeased once seated tickets have sold out
- These are for any of the table seating not occupied by "seated" ticketholders, or for standing in the bar area behind the seated auditorium. We politely ask that you stand within this area so as not to obscure the view of the seated audience
- Seating in the areas Billie and Mingus will not be available for these events.
- Usually, other seating areas will be bookable, but please be aware that other audience members may obscure your view of the stage in some locations
- We are able to cater for bookings of up to 22 people in the area 'Ella' and up to 12 in 'Satchmo'
- We can also arrange for a standing buffet for more people on request
Please email email@example.com to discuss your enquiry
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor
ADVANCE TICKETS/ON THE DOOR
- Advance ticket sales finish at 18:30 on the day of the concert
- There are often tickets available on the door, but we would advise purchasing online as events can sell out well in advance