[gypsy, latin & swing] Moscow Drug Club
Doors at 5pm, vacate by 7:30pm
meze boards menu
Doors at 7:30pm, vacate by midnight.
Two sets of music with an interval
Please see our Covid Safety Policy
View Seating Plan
Moscow Drug Club
“Transcendent Troubadours of Gypsy Latin & Swing”
Is a curious musical place where certain elements of 1930’s Berlin Cabaret, Hot Club de France, Nuevo Tango & Gypsy Campfire meet, have a few to drink and stagger arm in arm into the darkness of some Eastern European cobbled street on a mission to find the bar, where Django Reinhardt & Tom Waits are having an after hours jam with the local Tziganes.
“Absolute Knock Out Performance!”
“Evocative, Beautiful & Inspiring!”
Combining their original material with songs by the likes of Jaques Brel, Leornard Cohen, Tom Waits & Eartha Kitt, Moscow Drug Club provide an intoxicating & intimate musical experience.
You are cordially invited to share a wry smile with us as you enter the darkly comic world of Moscow Drug Club…..this way please & mind the stairs!
“Best Music Entertainment We’ve Ever Seen!”
“Heady & Intoxicating”
Ticket and Venue information:
- You can request to be seated in ‘Dizzy’ (raked theatre), ‘Duke’ (side wall), ‘Billie’ (front of stage) or ‘Mingus’ (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats.
- Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfil all customers requirements
- Seating in ‘Ella’ or ‘Satchmo’ (by the windows) is allocated last, unless specifically requested. Please note, a few of these seats are restricted view
- All seats are at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can view a seating plan here
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
- Please email email@example.com to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
- We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor