[latin thursdays] Mas Y Mas
Doors at 7pm
Performance 8-10pm (with interval)
All inclusive ‘ticket & food’ special offers – view menu
Please see our Covid Safety Policy
Más Y Más
Rikki is a nylon-string guitarist, vocalist, harmonica player, stomp-box percussionist and songwriter.
His music is infused with joy, sunshine and his songs full of meaning; melodically rich and infectiously rhythmic.
An outstanding artist, with the use of harmonicas, unique rhythmic, powerful guitar style, singing voice and percussion stomp-box, he has been described as a fully contained one-man Latin orchestra.
Rikki has an extensive repertoire of original songs composed in Spanish, English and French as well as exciting interpretations of Latin standards and other well-known songs.
He has pioneered his own form of Rumba Flamenca, which includes influences from Salsa, Reggae and Cumbia. This driving dance rhythm underpins his music and never fails to get the crowds on their feet and dancing.
A truly original and contemporary artist, songwriter and performer.
“…outstanding songwriter and one-man Latin orchestra…”
“…alongside the greats of today’s international music scene…”
“ …a rousing passionate performer that gets everyone on the dance floor…”
Dalila Goumeziane joins Rikki on the Ubass. Her deep groovy bass lines, backing vocals and their electric chemistry on stage create a sound that is much greater than the sum of its parts.
Internationally renowned drummer and percussionist Keith Angel plays congas, bongos, campana and hi-hats in Más Y Más. One of the driving forces of the legendary Angel Brothers, Keith’s fiery and passionate playing completes the band
Ticket and Venue information:
- You can request to be seated in ‘Dizzy’ (raked theatre), ‘Duke’ (side wall), ‘Billie’ (front of stage) or ‘Mingus’ (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats.
- Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfil all customers requirements
- Seating in ‘Ella’ or ‘Satchmo’ (by the windows) is allocated last, unless specifically requested. Please note, a few of these seats are restricted view
- All seats are at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can view a seating plan here
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
- We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor