[jazz] Maciek Pysz
Doors at 7pm
Performance 8-10pm (with interval)
All inclusive ‘ticket & food’ special offers – view menu
Please see our Covid Safety Policy
“There won’t be many if any, better guitar albums either side of the Atlantic this year” * * * * * Lance Liddle
“Pysz is a quiet virtuoso who has developed into one of the most distinctive guitarists around” * * * * Jazzmann
The lyrical and virtuosic Polish guitarist performs music full of passion and touching melodies with his exceptional international trio.
In May 2017 he released a duo album London Stories (33Jazz) with guitarist Gianluca Corona which received a 5-star review from Lance Liddle “There won’t be many if any, better guitar albums either side of the Atlantic this year” *****
Maciek’s latest international trio features Italian guitarist Gianluca Corona as well as the very accomplished Canadian drummer and percussionist Adam Teixeira. The band will perform music from all of Maciek’s albums to date as well as brand new compositions.
Photo credit: Krystian Data
Ticket and Venue information:
- You can request to be seated in ‘Dizzy’ (raked theatre), ‘Duke’ (side wall), ‘Billie’ (front of stage) or ‘Mingus’ (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats.
- Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfil all customers requirements
- Seating in ‘Ella’ or ‘Satchmo’ (by the windows) is allocated last, unless specifically requested. Please note, a few of these seats are restricted view
- All seats are at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can view a seating plan here
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
- Please email email@example.com to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
- We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor