Joe Tatton Trio feat. Lucas De Mulder [funk/soul/jazz]
7:30pm (General Admission)
Performance 8-10pm (with interval)
Seating is reserved for diners only
We will be serving our Skylight Express menu for this event – click here to view menu
For detailed information on ticket types, seating options and venue information please see below
Joe Tatton Trio feat. Lucas De Mulder
Joe Tatton is a pianist, organist, singer & songwriter who emerged from the diverse Leeds music scene around 2001 – he’s been a core member of soul/funk quartet The New Mastersounds for over 16 years.
As part of NMS, Joe has recorded over a dozen albums and many singles, toured 8-9 months a year in the USA, across Europe and Japan. Joe held down the keyboard role with UK jazz-funk kings The Haggis Horns, appearing on their first two albums Hot Damn! and Keep On Movin’. He’s also featured on the worldwide hit single “Put Your Records On” by Corinne Bailey Rae, and has performed with Maceo Parker, Fred Wesley, Art Neville, George Porter Jr. and Zigaboo Modeliste of The Meters.
Joe has always maintained a trio under his own name, with releases on ATA Records (UK) and Color Red Music (USA). For the first time he teams up with Spanish jazz guitarist, Lucas De Mulder on a new Hammond Organ project.
Joe and Lucas are doing this special one-off gig while recording their first album together in the Peak District and will also be showcasing some of the brand new material from the forthcoming album. Expect sounds and influences such as Grant Green, Boogaloo Joe Jones, Jimmy Smith, Big John Patton, Lonnie Smith and The Meters.
Ticket and Venue information:
- General Admission (main area) – these tickets are for our designated standing area: please be mindful of obstructing the view of seated ticket holders
- Dining (main seating area) – You can request to be seated in ‘Billie’ (front of stage), ‘Dizzy’ (raked theatre), ‘Mingus’ (near piano) or ‘Duke’ (side wall). Whilst we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfil all customers requirements
- Dining (Ella/Satchmo seating area) – you can request to be seated in ‘Ella’ (by the fireplace) or ‘Satchmo’ (by the windows). Please note, a few of these seats have a restricted view
- Dining tickets come with table service throughout the night and the ability to dine with us should you choose
- If you are hoping to combine bookings or join an existing booking then please let us know in advance as we cannot guarantee that changes to our table plan will be possible on the night
- You can view a seating plan here
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
- Please email email@example.com to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
- We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor