[sunday jazz] Fini Bearman with Tom Cawley
Kick back & relax with our Sunday afternoon jazz & meze sessions…
Dining from 12pm
Performance 1-3pm (with interval)
Please see our Covid Safety Policy
Fini Bearman with Tom Cawley
‘…Catchy melodies, strong harmonic structures and poetic lyricism… She’s a true jazz artist’ – London Jazz News
Fini Bearman is a London based singer, songwriter, composer & multi-instrumentalist, who has a ‘rare sense of melody running through her eclectic compositions, full of catchy twists and turns’. Her music melds diverse influences from jazz, folk and contemporary music into an ‘arresting and uniquely personal’ sound.
‘…Skilful and accurate… wistful soulfulness’ – John Fordham, (The Guardian)
Tom Cawley is one of the UK’s leading jazz pianists. He has performed worldwide with some of the country’s leading artists; most notably Peter Gabriel. As a freelance jazz piano player, Tom regularly leads the house band at Ronnie Scott’s.
“An album which sparkles…One of the year’s musical highlights” **** – Jazzwise
Ticket and Venue information:
- You can request to be seated in ‘Dizzy’ (raked theatre), ‘Duke’ (side wall), ‘Billie’ (front of stage) or ‘Mingus’ (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats.
- Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfil all customers requirements
- Seating in ‘Ella’ or ‘Satchmo’ (by the windows) is allocated last, unless specifically requested. Please note, a few of these seats are restricted view
- All seats are at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can view a seating plan here
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
- We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor