[soul jazz] Edison Herbert
Doors at 5pm, vacate by 7:30pm
Special offers (online only) on our set menu
Doors at 7:30pm, vacate by midnight.
Two sets of music with an interval
View Full Menu
Please see our Covid Safety Policy
View Seating Plan
Musician, composer, arranger and bandleader, Edison was musical arranger for the West End musical “Unforgettable” and was musical director on its international tour. He has composed music for BBC Radio 4 and performed with The Jazz Warriors, Rose Royce, Kim Burrell and many more.
Edison Herbert is a gifted and melodic guitarist. Originally from Leeds, he started playing the piano as a young boy encouraged by his parents. His passion for the guitar resulted in further studies at The Guildhall School of Music and Drama where he performed with The Guildhall Big Band featuring Randy Brecker at Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club.
The band will be performing material from his new album ‘Time For Love’: a collection of originals and standards, just released in August
Edison Herbert – Guitar
Sean Hargreaves – Piano/ keys
Neville Malcolm – Bass
Pete Adam Hill – Drums
Ticket and Venue information:
- You can request to be seated in ‘Dizzy’ (raked theatre), ‘Duke’ (side wall), ‘Billie’ (front of stage) or ‘Mingus’ (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats.
- Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfil all customers requirements
- Seating in ‘Ella’ or ‘Satchmo’ (by the windows) is allocated last, unless specifically requested. Please note, a few of these seats are restricted view
- All seats are at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can view a seating plan here
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
- We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor