[new orleans blues] Dom Pipkin & The Ikos Full Band
Doors at 5pm, vacate by 7:30pm
Special offers (online only) on our set menu
Doors at 7:30pm, vacate by midnight.
Two sets of music with an interval
View Full Menu
Please see our Covid Safety Policy
View Seating Plan
Dom Pipkin & The Ikos – Full Band
“I can’t hold a candle to this guy” – Jamie Cullum, BBC Radio 2
“Your music warms my heart, straight from the source” – Hugh Laurie
“…a highly impressive pianist… Fans of Diz Watson, Jon Cleary and Dr John, as well as their late predecessors, should keep an eye out for this band” – Blues in Britain Magazine
Europe’s top exponent of New Orleans rhythm and blues, piano virtuoso Dom Pipkin and his band, the Ikos, breathe new life into the classic funk sounds of The Meters, Dr John, Fats Domino and Professor Longhair with a stellar list of international festivals and radio and TV appearances. Pipkin delivers the most authentic and compelling take on this highly infectious and life affirming blend of blues, gospel, street and jazz that is uniquely New Orleans, with fans ranging from Jonathan Ross, Hugh Laurie, David Arnold, and Jamie Cullum.
All-star group The Ikos (pronounced after the song “Iko Iko”) have been laying down the sound of New Orleans funk and blues since their inception around Soho’s legendary Black Gardenia club a decade ago. With support to Dr John and headlines at some of Europes largest blues festivals this UK band take a genre and make it something truly their own.
Dom Pipkin – piano/keys/vocals
Mirco Altenbach – saxophone
Trevor Walker – trumpet
Nick Pini – bass
Gaspar Sena – drums
“Lighting up the British blues and RnB scene. Very very good indeed!” – Paul Jones, BBC Radio 2
Ticket and Venue information:
- You can request to be seated in ‘Dizzy’ (raked theatre), ‘Duke’ (side wall), ‘Billie’ (front of stage) or ‘Mingus’ (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats.
- Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfil all customers requirements
- Seating in ‘Ella’ or ‘Satchmo’ (by the windows) is allocated last, unless specifically requested. Please note, a few of these seats are restricted view
- All seats are at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can view a seating plan here
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
- Please email email@example.com to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
- We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor