Dan Chapman – ‘My Friend Wolf’ Album launch + Special Guests
7:30pm (General Admission)
Performance 8-10pm (with interval)
Seating is reserved for diners only
Please ensure you book the correct ticket – view menu
Dan Chapman – My Friend Wolf Album launch + Special Guests
Dan’s music is created in response to his ongoing journey on both road or river in the U.K. after calling various places around the world home. This translates into an emotionally charged live performance that ebbs and flows, captivating audiences with a voice that has both great power and intricate, delicate control.
Dan returns to his hometown of Nottingham to celebrate the release of his first LP entitled My Friend Wolf. This project was recorded during the pandemic after a time when Dan was living and touring around Australia, where the songs were born. Within My Friend Wolf the audience experiences an emotive and soulful journey through a powerful balance of feelings like Tension, Contentment, Loneliness and Joy.
Dan Chapman’s ‘Soulful music for the imagination’ will arouse the interest of fans of Jeff Buckley, Radiohead, Patrick Watson, Bon Iver and similar artists.
“Haunting vocals and an ethereal yet powerful sound make for this special performance’s success. Live From St John’s captures the magic of being present at a Dan Chapman concert” – Reverie Music on ‘Live From St Johns’
“Sweet Marbled Monster”, Dan’s soaring vocals interweave with intuitive keys from Chris followed by an explosive, goosebump-inducing fusion of the quartet in its entirety. Dan’s solo rendition of “Strange Fruit” is masterful, he lifts mountains with the height and brightness of his falsetto and digs deep with gravelly tones exactly where it is appropriate.” – Raving Wild
Ticket and Venue information:
- Seating is reserved for diners only- please ensure you have purchased the correct ticket type.
- Seating in ‘Ella’ or ‘Satchmo’ (by the windows) is allocated last, unless specifically requested. Please note, a few of these seats are restricted view
- Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfill all customers requirements
- All seats are at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can view a seating plan here
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
- We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor
- These specially priced tickets are for NUS card holders, those in receipt of Universal Credit or under 26 years of age