[blues] Consummate Rogues
Doors at 5pm, vacate by 7:30pm
Ticket is inclusive of a set menu
Doors at 7:30pm, vacate by midnight.
Two sets of music with an interval, food purchased separately view full menu
Please see our Covid Safety Policy
A British Rhythm and Blues quartet made up of top session musicians from across North London. With influences deeply rooted in Blues, Country, Americana and New Orleans music, this music is inspired by legends such as The Allman Brothers, The Blues Breakers and The Band.
The individual members have each paid their dues on the UK music scene, including appearances at Glastonbury Festival, The Royal Albert Hall, T in the Park, Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club and the 02 Arena, as well as touring accolades with artists such as The James Hunter Six, Joanne Shaw Taylor, Squeeze, Amy Winehouse, Jools Holland, Charlie Watts and Mick Taylor!
The band will be playing a selection of their favourite tunes, blended with some original material from their up-coming E.P.
Chris Rand – Piano/Vocals/Sax
Rob Updegraff – Guitar
Geoff Threadgold – Bass
James Johnston – Drums
Ticket and Venue information:
- You can request to be seated in ‘Dizzy’ (raked theatre), ‘Duke’ (side wall), ‘Billie’ (front of stage) or ‘Mingus’ (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats.
- Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfil all customers requirements
- Seating in ‘Ella’ or ‘Satchmo’ (by the windows) is allocated last, unless specifically requested. Please note, a few of these seats are restricted view
- All seats are at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can view a seating plan here
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
- Please email email@example.com to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
- We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor