[jazz] Blue Town Trio ft. Zoe Francis & Jim Mullen
Doors at 5pm, vacate by 7:30pm
View meze boards menu
Doors at 7:30pm, vacate by midnight.
Two sets of music with an interval
View full menu
Please see our Covid Safety Policy
View Seating Plan
Blue Town Trio ft. Zoe Francis & Jim Mullen
“Something a bit special is going on when this artist takes the stage…a classy poised singer” – London Jazz News
The “Blue Town Trio” features emerging London-based talent Zoe Francis, vocals, the legendary, multi-award winning guitarist Jim Mullen, ( Morrissey Mullen, Terry Callier, Georgie Fame, Gene Harris) and the incomparable Ross Stanley on Hammond organ B3.
It’s a cracking cracking set of classic standards with fresh arrangements. Songs including, “Spring can really hang you up the most”, “Too Late Now”, “Skylark”, “My one and only love”, “In a sentimental mood”, “Nature Boy”, “Who can I Turn to”, “Daydream”, “Cinema Paradiso”.
Zoe’s beautiful voice set against the rich layers of sound from Ross’s Hammond organ and Jim’s melodic blues lines make this trio sound like a “mini orchestra”
Ticket and Venue information:
- You can request to be seated in ‘Dizzy’ (raked theatre), ‘Duke’ (side wall), ‘Billie’ (front of stage) or ‘Mingus’ (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats.
- Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfil all customers requirements
- Seating in ‘Ella’ or ‘Satchmo’ (by the windows) is allocated last, unless specifically requested. Please note, a few of these seats are restricted view
- All seats are at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can view a seating plan here
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
- We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor