[jazz/soul vocal] Black Cherry Swing with Janine Johnson
Doors at 5pm, vacate by 7:30pm
Ticket is inclusive of a set menu
Doors at 7:30pm, vacate by midnight.
Two sets of music with an interval, food purchased separately view full menu
Please see our Covid Safety Policy
Black Cherry Swing
“Janine can SING……go see her” – David Arnold (Film Composer, James Bond)
“With a voice of smooth velvet and a body to die for, Janine Johnson embodies SOUL” – Sarah Jane Morris (The Communards)
Whenever Janine is in the house, you know that there is going to be a party and good vibes. Soulful, sassy diva meets Jazz trio for an unforgettable night of fun frolics and soulful deliciousness.
“Johnson steals the show in the Disney sequence with powerful renditions of “Circle of Life” and “Let it Go” – broadwayworld.com
As well as being a rising solo artist on the Jazz/Soul music scene, Janine‘s collaborations include: Ian Shaw, Paloma Faith, Bobby McFerrin, Cool Million, Take That, George Michael, Ray Davies, The Who, Kaiser Chiefs, Sarah Jane Morris, David Arnold and the list continues. In 2019 she toured the UK as the lead in the show “Aretha Respect” and also as one of 2 lead vocalists on ” Remembering The Movies” with Aljaz and Janette of “Strictly Come Dancing”. As a strong, dynamic and flexible vocalist she thrives in these high energy shows that require flexibility and focus.
“Janine has a unique ability to captivate and draw the audience in through her amazing voice and persona on stage, weaving a little story throughout her performance and drawing us into her inner sanctuary – which is a special & soulful place to be!” – Paul Newman (Smooth FM, Capital Radio)
Ticket and Venue information:
- You can request to be seated in ‘Dizzy’ (raked theatre), ‘Duke’ (side wall), ‘Billie’ (front of stage) or ‘Mingus’ (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats.
- Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfil all customers requirements
- Seating in ‘Ella’ or ‘Satchmo’ (by the windows) is allocated last, unless specifically requested. Please note, a few of these seats are restricted view
- All seats are at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can view a seating plan here
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
- Please email email@example.com to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
- We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor