[jazz] Ari Hoenig
Doors at 7pm
Performance 8-10pm (with interval)
All inclusive ‘ticket & food’ special offers – view menu
Please see our Covid Safety Policy
“A disconcerting phenomenon of the drums” – Jazzmann Magazine
Brooklyn resident, Ari Hoenig is one of the jazz world’s most respected and innovative drummers. A prolific bandleader and sideman, he has appeared on over a hundred recordings and worked with a diverse spectrum of artists including Wayne Krantz, Kurt Rosenwinkel, Joshua Redman and Chris Potter.
Ari is joined by two of the UK’s most respected young jazz musicians: Tom Ollendorff on guitar, and Conor Chaplin – bass.
“He’s got rhythm of every variety: trickles of rhythm seeping into all the cracks and at regular intervals he changes the rhythm, pouring it out or stoppering it, turning its emphasis around, subdividing or refocusing it and making it follow the melody” – Ben Ratliff ~ New York Times
Ticket and Venue information:
- You can request to be seated in ‘Dizzy’ (raked theatre), ‘Duke’ (side wall), ‘Billie’ (front of stage) or ‘Mingus’ (near piano) and we will do our best to allocate you to your chosen seats.
- Though we can guarantee that you will have a table, we cannot guarantee exactly where, as we do our best to fulfil all customers requirements
- Seating in ‘Ella’ or ‘Satchmo’ (by the windows) is allocated last, unless specifically requested. Please note, a few of these seats are restricted view
- All seats are at a table or bar where you can order food and drink with table service
- You can view a seating plan here
SPECIAL ACCESS NEEDS
- Please email email@example.com to reserve a suitable seat for you and your party
- We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor